
Product Description
The Instantpeel Natural Exfoliant is one of the most exciting, powerful yet gentle products on the market that is polluted with goods that promise beauty heaven, but deliver just a big price tag. This peel sticks to its promises, for a fraction of the money one would spend in a beauty salon. Instantpeel is easy to use while taking a shower. it is amazing how smoothly dead skin peels off without irritating healthy skin layers. After the short treatment, the skin feels soft and silky with a radiant complexion. I highly recommend Instantpeel to every one who desires younger and healthier looking facial skin.
The Instantpeel Natural Exfoliant is one of the most exciting, powerful yet gentle products on the market that is polluted with goods that promise beauty heaven, but deliver just a big price tag. This peel sticks to its promises, for a fraction of the money one would spend in a beauty salon. Instantpeel is easy to use while taking a shower. it is amazing how smoothly dead skin peels off without irritating healthy skin layers. After the short treatment, the skin feels soft and silky with a radiant complexion. I highly recommend Instantpeel to every one who desires younger and healthier looking facial skin.
Sylvia Janetski, MD
*****************************
*****************************
I have sensitive skin so I was a little concerned that the InstantPeel would irritate my skin. I found that the product itself wasn't an issue but the vigorous rubbing back and forth across the skin was slightly irritating to my skin which wasn't really that big of a deal. The product is very easy to use and there is even a little instruction booklet that tells you how often they recommend you use the InstantPeel based on skin type. The best place to use it is in the shower after your skin has been steamed for at least 5 minutes. You then take a small amount of the product and rub it on your skin back and forth. The product starts to peel up (it kind of reminds me of when you get glue on your hands and you rub your hands together to get it off) and with it goes the dead skin. You repeat this until you have used it everyone you want to. Afterwords you rinse it off (you may need to use some soap and water) and then you are done! My skin was ultra soft and had a healthy glow. I usually use a mild exfoliator to get rid of the dead skin cells but the InstantPeel made more of an immediate change in the way my skin felt so I will definitely be using it the recommended once every three weeks on my sensitive/dry skin. The retail price of the InstantPeel is $50 for 6 single use packets. If you are interested in this product please check out the site www.earthen-products.com. They also sell moisturizers and eye creams.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
