Created by a Diabetic and his Family. Tasty and Healthy Physician Endorsed Energy Bars. Frustrated by a lack of snacks that did not cause a blood sugar spike, but that also tasted good Granola Gourmet was born.
100% Natural * No Wheat * No Dairy * Kosher * Vegan Very Low Sodium (15-35mg) * No Refined Sugar
10-13g Whole Grains * 391-590mg Omega-3's
*******************************
*******************************
I received 4 flavors of the Granola Gourmet Energy Bars for review:
- Ultimate Berry
- Ultimate Cran-Orange
- Ultimate Mocha Fudge
- Ultimate Fudge Brownie
Ultimate Berry:
It had a very strong, nasty faux berry taste. Not good at all. I actually had to spit it out.
Ultimate Cran-Orange:
As soon as I opened the wrapper I was hit with a powerful orange extract type of smell. It kind of smelled like cleaning products. It also tasted that way as well. The taste was overpowering and it was inedible.
Ultimate Mocha Fudge:
This flavor wasn't bad, but it wasn't that good either. I could taste the mocha but the chocolate flavor was very bland.
Ultimate Fudge Brownie:
Of the four this was the best flavor, but still not that great.
I was very underwhelmed with this product. The flavors seem to be on opposite ends of the spectrum...either overpowering (in a very bad way) or bland. I didn't like the texture of the bars either. This is not a product I would ever try again. Some people may like these energy bars but I am definitely not one of them.
For more info about these products:
Website: www.granolagourmet.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/GranolaGourmet
Twitter: www.twitter.com/granola_gourmet
