I recently came across a site called GoRecliners.com and as you can imagine they sell a variety recliners. The site is very easy to navigate but what really caught my attention though is the great prices. They are currently having a sale that ends May 13. There is no sales tax and free shipping on EVERYTHING, so hurry and get in on this great deal while you still can. The black leatherette recliner pictured above is only $299! That is such a great price. There are a number of different styles available, some classic, some modern, and even a few interesting color options. I have always associated recliners with my dad. That was "his chair" in the living room and the place he went to relax and watch sports on the t.v. When I went to GoRecliners.com and saw that they had sports team recliners I thought of how much my dad would love to have a recliner with his favorite sports team logo on it. With Fathers Day coming up soon this could make an excellent gift for a sports fan dad or husband.
Disclaimer: Any opinions expressed are my own. I wrote this honest review to enter a giveaway
