Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crazy Dog Tshirts

About Crazy Dog T-shirts:

Crazy Dog T-shirts (www.crazydogtshirts.com) is the number one source online for funny t shirts and vintage shirts that help you stand out and get noticed. Founded in 2004 the t-shirt empire offers custom shirts in Rochester, NY. They provide customers with a variety of cool t-shirts and crazy shirts. Featuring both creative original concepts and popular licensed designs. Looking for a funny t shirt? They have hundreds of funny shirts which you won't want to miss!
**************************************

I received the Heads Up Seven Up Champ shirt for review. Some of you may remember the game from elementary school where everyone puts their head down and their thumbs up. Seven kids are chosen to go around and push down the thumb of one kid each. They then go to the front of the room and the kids whose thumbs were pushed down have to guess which of the seven pushed their thumb down. This shirt made me feel very nostalgic and I knew I just had to have it.
The quality of the shirt is great. It isn't some flimsy shirt that will rip or get messed up in the washing machine after just a few washes. The only complaint I have is that in the description of the shirt it says it is printed on a green heather shirt (as you can see in the picture above), but the shirt I received is printed on a bright kelly green shirt. I just so happen to like that shade of green but I would have preferred it in green heather, especially since that was what I was expecting. I also think the green heather looks better with the design. I think the site should be clear on what color each shirt is. Overall though I was happy with the shirt. I love the Crazy Dog T-shirt site because there are so many funny and unique shirts to choose from. I love wearing their shirts because so many people stop and tell me how cool they are and ask where I got them from.