Sunday, November 1, 2009

Makeup Giveaway


Prize:

  • THE Urban Decay Book of Shadows, Vol II (YES I know, THE Book of Shadows)
  • A full size .05 fl. oz/1.5mL Urban Decay Sparkler Pen Lipgloss in Rocket
  • A full size 0.28 fl. oz/9mL Sugar Lip Slick in Sand
  • A full size 0.15 oz/4g Old Navy Lip Balm in Toffee Crunch
  • A Hello Kitty Mechanical Pencil
  • A Japanese Kimono Hello Kitty Mini Notebook
  • A Hello Kitty Glitter Sticker
  • A Japanese 'Crown' Design Loose Powder Container with coordinating puffs
  • Two samples of Chanel Precision Eye Cream/Wrinkle Cream
enter @The Polka-Dotted Apple
ends November 29

My entry:

  • What is your most prized possession?
My book collection. I have TONS of books and I loooove to read.
  • What is your definition of beauty?
I know it's cheesy sounding but I think a good attitude is beautiful. If you are ugly on the inside I think it tends to mar the beauty on the outside.
  • What makeup item (Brand and name of product) would you recommend to me?
I think BeneFit's Georgia Peach blush is great.
  • What is your favorite KIND of makeup item and why?
I love eyeshadow because it's a fun way to express my mood. So many colors and ways to wear it
  • A weird factoid about you.
I like eating green beans mixed with applesauce.
  • What is the fondest memory of your childhood?
My sister and I making up relay games to play in the summertime.
  • Describe yourself honestly.
I am laid back, quiet, and very caring.
  • Tell me something I could do to improve my blog.
Honestly I can't think of anything. I love your layout. All I can say is that it is a little bright....but I still love the purple.