This is from Halloween 1991 or 1992 (I'm not 100% sure which). Sooo...I am the totally rad Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Raphael (my fave) on the left (yep, TMNT all the way! No stinkin Barbies for this girl!) AND that is my big sister Michelle the Pirate on the right (which is kinda funny because she is in the Navy now and has a GIANT Skeleton Pirate themed tattoo on her upper leg which is really cool). Ahhhhh memories. Time goes by too fast.
Monday, October 5, 2009
My entry for Bites giveaway!
This is from Halloween 1991 or 1992 (I'm not 100% sure which). Sooo...I am the totally rad Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Raphael (my fave) on the left (yep, TMNT all the way! No stinkin Barbies for this girl!) AND that is my big sister Michelle the Pirate on the right (which is kinda funny because she is in the Navy now and has a GIANT Skeleton Pirate themed tattoo on her upper leg which is really cool). Ahhhhh memories. Time goes by too fast.
