Saturday, September 5, 2009

My First Giveaway! Success Rice!

I was contacted by the Success Rice company to do this great giveaway! I have 5 coupons for a FREE Success 14 oz. Rice Product. Each coupon will go to one winner which means there will be a total of FIVE WINNERS! Entering this giveaway is easy. There are two ways to enter:

*REQUIRED ENTRY*

Head over to the Success Rice website then come back here and tell me one of the recipes you would like to try! (entry will not count unless this rule is followed)

For an extra entry: Become a follower (if you already follow that counts too!)

If you do the extra entry please leave it in a SEPARATE comment or it will not count.

(Please include email address in comment or have it available in your profile)

Giveaway ends Saturday September 19 at 11:59 pm EST
Winners will be randomly drawn and announced Sunday.
US only

*I was given a coupon for a free product to do this giveaway