Sunday, September 27, 2009

Easy (and FREE) ways to earn gift cards!

With Christmas around the corner and money being a little tight this year I joined 2 programs that are fast and easy ways to earn gift cards to some of my favorite places to shop.

Swagbucks

This program is great because you don't have to go out of your way to earn points. You can download the toolbar and earn points (randomly) for doing web searches. So basically, instead of using a search engine like Google, I use Swagbucks instead. I usually get the $5 amazon gift certificates when I cash in my points. I have made about $55 in amazon g.c. in 2 or 3 months. If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet you should give it a try!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Throuthehaze

SayNation

Another great program that is easy! It is a survey site and even when you don't qualify for the survey you still get at least 25 points. The surveys are fairly quick to finish which makes this program totally worth it. I have been a member for about 2 months and I have earned $30 in Barnes and Noble gift certificates (they have a really great selection of prizes to choose from, I just happen to be a bookaholic).

http://www.saynation.com/Portal/?RP=Register&Ref=5677696074



So in a matter of a few months I have made $85 in gift certificates in my spare time when I had nothing to do anyways. If you want to earn some great prizes you should sign up and give the programs a try.