Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Books....

Tamed by a Laird by Amanda Scott @Readaholic ends July 13

lots of books @Book Junkie ends July 12

One Scream Away by Kate Brady @Starting Fresh ends July 24

Julie and Julia by Julie Powell @Gahome2mom ends July 19

My Name is Will by Jess Winfield @Joystory ends July 18

I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti @Chocolate & Croissants ends July 15

Sacred Hearts by Sarah Dunant @Passages to the Past ends July 14

Julie and Julia by Julie Powell @This That and The Other Thing ends July 10

Love Is A Four-Legged Word by Kandy Shepherd @Number One Novels ends July 12

The Castaways by Elin Hilderbrand @Peeking Between The Pages ends July 27

April & Oliver by Tess Callahan @Outnumbered 3 to 1 ends July 19

4 books @At Home With Books ends July 30

the complete Elite series plus season one of Gossip Girl @The Story Siren ends July 14