Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stephanie's First Giveaway

My Entry:
This is a pic of me WAAAY back when I was in High School. In it I am wearing my fave piece of jewelry (no, I'm not talking about the lip ring lol). The pink studded collar! Although my style has changed since HS this piece of jewelry brings back lots of great memories. I wore it EVERYDAY with EVERYTHING. It was part of my "look" and I LOVED it! I wore it so much that it actually started to fall apart. I still have it and sometimes I am tempted to put it on again "for old times sake". Oh yeah, and not only was it Pink, and studded, it was SPARKLY too!!! Whats not to love!

Enter this giveaway at ALWAYS HUNGRY
Rules are posted on her blog
Prizes include a pendant and something else that is not in her shop (Steph's Stuff)
giveaway ends Monday June 8 @ 12 am PST